Attention faculty: The old WOU Online site archive (aka "Old Moodle") will no longer be accessible in 2014. Be sure to copy your old course materials into a new course or make backups for your records. Here's how:
Make a backup file:
- Login to oldmoodle.wou.edu (sometimes you have to login twice, just enter your information a second time)
- Click on your course title in the left sidebar
- Click on "Backup" in the Administration block of your course sidebar and follow the on-screen prompts to make a backup file of your course
Download the backup file:
- Click on "Files" in the Administration block of your course sidebar
- Download the backup file you just made by clicking on it
Restore as a new course:
- Login to WOU Online (new Moodle) at online.wou.edu
- Create a new course OR go into an existing course
- Click "Restore" in the Settings block in your course sidebar
- Upload your backup file by clicking "choose a file", browsing for your file, and clicking the Restore button when you're done.
- Choose a restore method (new course, merging into an existing course, etc) and follow the onscreen prompts until complete.
Questions? Contact the Moodle Support Team at email@example.com
(Edited by Elayne Kuletz - original submission Monday, October 28, 2013, 12:25 PM)