If you're using WOU Online for the first time (what we also call Moodle), you'll find that faculty use this tool not only for fully online classes, but also as a supplement to face-to-face classes. Instructors may use WOU Online in a variety of ways, including sharing resources (like PowerPoints, PDFs, and links), fostering online discussions, and posting grades. Generally, students are loaded into courses the week before the term beings, so you may not see your course until that time. Here are a couple tips to get you started:
- Having trouble logging in? Start here with our Online Classes portal.
- Can't find your class? It's possible your instructor has not yet made it available. If you have questions about this, it's best to contact your instructor. You can look up his or her email on the WOU search page.
- If you're interested in what classes are being offered online this term or in the future, check out this page.
- For instructors new to Moodle, please check out the Moodle Level I tutorial here.
- For any Moodle-related questions or issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions related to your course, please contact your instructor.
Good luck with your term!